Changelog for 2020
- Add "Only Archived Batch" filter
- Add Batch Summary (current summary; not restricted by date filters) and ability to download.
- Add ship from and batch filters
- Add "Error Batch Prefix" setting to customize the prefix for error batches
- Item label improvements to better support Rollo
- Minor item label changes for Dymo to look more consistent with non-direct supported printers
- Printing expiration date on item labels are available on all labels for Dymo. Zebra still supports only 30334
- Minor improvment to FBA Box label to make barcode wider and print more clearly
- Add shipment value column
- Add "Warn if box weight exceeds" setting to display a warning message if the weight will exceed the limit while packing
- Add "Auto Box Weight" setting to Bulk Box/Pallet Update view to calculate box weight based on product weight
- Add quick setting to warn when > 50 items are in a box. This is useful when supplying box content with 2D barcode labels as the PDF417 format holds a maximum of ~800 characters
- Add warning message on boxes when items have been overpacked
- Add purchased time to Buylist
- Display "N/A" when there's no net payout (e.g. due to missing weight)
- Add Search Working Batches setting
- Add Exclude Listed setting
- When showing received column, replace avg rank with total received in summary
- Update datepicker for date inputs to fix iOS bug
- Display FBA ineligible status and restricted
- Add shipment name and fulfillment center to list of shipments items are listed in
- Add most recently listed item to top
- Add Expires column and allow for expiration date to be editable
- Add Skip Contents toggle to each shipment. When enabled, you may purchase shipping, but you will still be charged the processing fee from Amazon
- Add ability to delete batches
- Add quick settings to hide/show columns
- Add Multipack Calculates Shipment Quantity setting
- Add setting to either display batch item (inventory) notes or condition notes
- Add Received column
- Add setting to only generate shipment plans for received items
- Improved error handling
- Separation of "Recoverable" (such as COVID19_LIMIT_EXCEEDED) and "Non-recoverable" (such as ITEM_BLOCKED_BY_GATING) errors from Amazon
- Recoverable errors can be tried again in plan dialog
- Items with recoverable errors will be moved to Carryover batch
- Items with non-recoverable errors will be moved to ErrorCarryover batch
- Add Multipack size column
- Change "Quantity" column header to "Changed Quantity"
- Add Shipment Quantity column
- Add Overage column
- Add Total Quantity column
- Add Batch name column
- Add Shipments column, which includes their status and shipped date
- Display Correct Expiration Dates button in Feed Error dialog if any items are missing expiration dates. Clicking the button takes you to the Edit Expiration Dates view and filter by the items.
- Add number of pallets sent to Amazon when sending content
- Add Ship From column
- Add Total Weight column for LTL shipments
- Add Shipment name to Shipment column
- Add Expires column
- Add Pallet column, which is the pallet the box is on
- Add Batches column
- Add Shipped column
- Add Content Status column, which includes feed status
- Add Carrier and tracking ID columns for SPD shipments
- Add Estimated Shipping Cost column
- Add ship from and batch name to download.
- Display and edit case-packed quantities in the batch.
- New batches are created and filtered by current ship from selection.
- Add "Show Prep Guidance" list setting to automatically get prep guidance from Amazon and display in batch table.
- Add setting to display either condition notes or inventory notes.
- Display prep guidance.
- Add filter to exclude working/packed batch items.
- New Feature: Add setting to Print Box Labels screen for LTL shipments to print 2d barcode labels, FBA box labels, or both at the same time!
- Add Net payout and ROI.
- Add discount field to Edit Buylist Item screen.
- Inventory quantity includes inbound and transfer quantities.
- Increase feed efficiency by only sending feeds for items when necessary.
- Add 'Force case-packed' setting to Batch Listing to force all items in a batch to be listed as case-packed.
- Update to a faster and more secure infrastructure.
- Add Ship From dropdown menu.
- Display warning when pallet weight and dimensions exceeds Amazon's requirements.
- Add option to send price feed when creating listings.
- Add weight column.
- Cased-packed shipments defaults to mixed packing.
- Only send product, inventory, and price feeds for new items.
- Add Auto Replenish on Scan setting to quickly list replenishable items by skipping the item dialog.
- Show feed/plan errors in batch and only create a shipment plan for non-listed items
- Add average rank and price with 30, 180, and 365 days filter to control average rank/price, and graph data
- Add sticky cost setting
- Always send box dimensions when sending content
- New Feature: Add new "Touchess Packing" setting (also to quick settings) - when searching from the main screen, automatically pack first item found into most recent box.
- New Feature: Add ability to create and select existing rulegroups.
- Change Accept/Reject label to "Note" after searching and results in accept/reject by ASIN or brand.
- Fix various issues with continuous scanning on iOS.
- Add accept and reject ASIN/Brand notes and search option.
- Add Real-time check for FBA Inbound Eligibility for newly added and current batches. Ineligible items highlight in RED.
- Better support for case-packed shipments. New bulk edit view mimics Seller Central's Shipment Packing screen.
- Creating a new box from the main screen, then packing from the Unpacked view auto-selects the new box.
- IP Claim feature enabled by default and automatically uses the crowd sourced IP Claim Master list.
- Remove copy button and add "Use Master IP Claim List" setting to automatically use most up-to-date list.
- Payout honors inbound shipping cost and labor costs settings from Mobile
- On-hand in-stock quantity includes MFN
- NEW! Add filter to show Restock Inventory Report items. These items may be sent to FBA now!
- Allow syncing of restock report
- Add expiration date for import spreadsheet
- Add expiration date to import spreadsheet upload template
- Add quantity column. Updates when shopper on ScanPower Mobile changes quantity from the Buy screen
- Add in-stock/total variations column
- Show accept/reject status and note in History and Buylist when set from Live Arbitrage
- Add printing of separate FBA compliant 36pt. expiration date label and "Print expiration labels on scan" setting
- Allow syncing inventory every hour
New Product: Live Arbitrage (Beta)
- Track scan history in real-time and provide feedback to your shoppers within the app (link under Scout)
- Add fulfillment channel setting to calculate net payout
- Add product weight
- Main Scout link goes to the web version of Mobile Scout. You can navigate to the old Scout by hovering over the Scout dropdown and selecting "Old Scout"
- New Feature: Add settings button dropdown to quickly toggle some settings more easily
- Add Current Source column
- Add shoppers to download
- Add ASIN column to details and download
- Add mode and median prices to Variations view
- Link ASINs in Variations view to Amazon's offers page
- Enhance performance and temporarily remove lowest price and offer count for each item
- To reduce errors from Amazon, feeds for Batched items must now be processed before creating a shipment plan
- Add New Box button to box view
- Buy button will also flash green or red depending on restricted status along with Accept/Reject results
- Move New Source input to Buy view. To add a new source, select "Create New" from the Sources dropdown and enter the new source in the New Source field below
- New Feature: Add "Warn if Missing Before Buying" settings to warn you if you are missing cost, source, tax, and/or tax code before adding the item to the buylist
- Add filter by FBA/no FBA and lowest price per ASIN to Variations View
- New Feature: Add Bulk Expiration view (Edit Expiration Dates button on the main screen) to update expiration dates more easily across boxes
- On-hand quantity now includes items in working shipments and batches
- New Feature: Add tab to Variations view for aggregating reviews by color and size
- New Feature: Add color/size filter to Variations view. Values can be comma separated
- New Feature: Add ability to unarchive buylist items
- Add condition notes to item dialog while listing
- Add hazmat status column to batch
- New Feature: Add Pack List download button to the bottom purple bar on the main screen
- Show "HAZMAT" status instead of the skull icon. (More info)
- Add package quantity multi-select screen
- Show "HAZMAT" status instead of the skull icon. (More info)
- New Feature: Add setting in Bulk Pallet Update view to automatically calculate pallet weight for LTL shipments