- Batches are automatically archived when shipment plans are approved.
- Items not approved in the shipment plan are set aside in an Unlisted batch for easier re-listing
- Add sort to shipment list. By default shipments most recently updated sort to the top
- Fixed importing multiple items that need dimensions
New simplified and predictable pricing. We will no longer count shipment items to determine which plan you are billed for. Plans are based on features and total number of account users. For details about the features available in each plan, please view our pricing.
- Existing users can keep your current plan or upgrade/downgrade as desired
- Add buylist notes and inbound quantity to dialog while listing
- Show custom Keepa graph if Keepa API Key is present
- Multiple improvements to help sellers replace Scan & Ship and reduce split shipments
- Improve performance
- Add Long Term and 30 Day Storage Fees, Removal Order, Inbound Shipping, and FBA Customer Return Processing Fees
- Show Refunds in the period they are settled
- Add Category and Size columns
- Add link to edit product description
- Support MX, JP, and IT
- Display back-ordered offers with shopping cart with an "x" icon and "BO"
- Add more Accept/Reject ranks
- Add variation size as "Size" and rename "Size" to "Tier Size"
- Show rank in red if 'N/A'
- Change "Hide In-stock Variations Count" setting to "Prompt for in-stock variations"
- "No 3rd party offers" text blinks in green
- Allow parent accounts to control access to Inventory Management and Inventory Expirations Report for sub-users
- Archive All and Delete All honors filters
- Add view to show archived buylist items
- Increase max quantity to 10,000 when adding item to buy list
- Include in-stock variations
Inventory Expirations Report
- Add weekly emails
Batch (Private) Listing
- Add spreadsheet import support
- Add Accept/Reject rules
- Add Accept/Reject for brands
- Support AU marketplace
- Add Inventory Lab Import